We expect that you will be so pleased with your custom home remodel that you cannot wait to tell your friends. We have made referring your friends and family easy! And of course, referring has it’s rewards. Use the link below to get started!
How to refer others to Heartland Home Improvements
Referrals are our primary method of marketing. We have found that a prospective client who is referred to us is better prepared to appreciate the value that we can offer. We want you to know that we understand the trust you place in us when you offer a referral and to not take that lightly.
Please use this guide when you refer us to your family, friends, and neighbors.
How to spot our ideal client
Our ideal client takes pride in their home and value honesty, respect and clear communication from their remodeler. Our ideal client enjoys having one point of contact throughout the entire remodeling process and values a remodeling process that involves little stress and a worry free experience.
How to best communicate what we do
We’ve summed up our business with the following statement: “Improving Homes … One Dream at a Time.”
The question is: What is your remodeling story going to be? There are so many nightmare tales out there and regrets from homeowner on whom they selected for their remodeling project. We are focused on creating remodeling stories that our clients proudly and happily share with their family and friends.
Your referrals receive our customized one-on-one service, which consist of:
1. A customized client interview to find out the extent of their home remodeling project.
2. An in-home consultation with our Certified Graduate Remodeler and/or Aging in Place Specialist for a specific design and remodeling plan.
3. Trade Partner meetings to go over individual phases of your project plan for the best team communication throughout your project.
4. A designated Lead Carpenter that will be your “go-to” person throughout your entire remodeling process.
5. Skilled and professional craftsmen that are certified in the following areas:
- Master Carpenter
- Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR)
- Certified Cabinet Maker (CCM)
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Diplomas in Carpentry
6. An expert staff that will treat you and your property with the utmost care and respect.
7. A completed project they can be proud of!
Our client referral offer
Any referral you send to us that becomes a new client; you will be given the option to have us:
1. Donate $100 in your name, to a local charity.
2. Send you a $100 Visa prepaid card.
3. Send you a $100 gift certificate to the local restaurant of your choice.
How our customer referral process works
When you have a referral for us, you can simply submit the referral form with the referral information using the link below or have them call us directly at 316-264-7744. Make sure they give us your information when calling.
The first step will be to answer their initial questions and start the remodeling process with our customized client interview session. If your referral chooses Heartland Home Improvements to complete a remodeling project, we will contact you. Referral rewards are only given for contracted remodeling projects. Some exclusions may apply. We will keep you updated throughout the process and let you know how we were able to help the person that you referred.
We can’t thank you enough for introducing us to your family, friends & neighbors!