Our one-on-one remodeling process includes several proven steps to ensure great communication, a pleasant remodeling experience, and a finished project that exceeds your expectations. All of our projects, large or small, start with an individual consultation suited to fit your exact needs.
What you can expect when working with us:
- A customized client interview to find out the extent of your home remodeling project.
- An in-home consultation with our Certified Graduate Remodeler and/or Aging in Place Specialist for a specific design and remodeling plan.
- Trade Partner meetings to go over individual phases of your project plan for the best team communication throughout your project.
- A designated Lead Carpenter that will be your “go-to” person throughout your entire remodeling process.
- Skilled and professional craftsmen who are certified and fully insured.
- An expert staff that will treat you and your property with the utmost care and respect.
- A completed project they can be proud of!
At Heartland Home Improvements, education is a top priority.
Our credentials include professional designations of:
- Master Carpenter
- Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR)
- Certified Cabinet Maker (CCM)
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Diplomas in Carpentry
Each of our Lead Carpenters has over 30 hours of classroom and hands on training.
Our level of expertise and broad array of knowledge in the remodeling industry is exceptional to meet all of our customer’s needs.